Disruptive Innovation Consultant
If you are looking to transform your organization and get ahead of your competitors, I am here to help you.
I have 10 years of experience building digital products with disruptive technologies. With business consulting and software engineering experiences, I walk the talk from strategy to execution.
Web apps and web sites built for small to large businesses.
Satisfied clients served with custom tailored solutions.
Years of consulting and software engineering experiences.
Co-Founder at Zapiary
Aug 2018 - Present
Zapiary helps teams to manage tasks, automate processes, and keep track of professional connections in one digital workspace.
As a Co-Founder, I’m responsible for Strategy, Software Engineering, Mobile App Development, Branding, and UI/UX Design of our services.
- Designed and developed cohesive Web apps, iOS applications, and an Outlook Add-in of a core Zapiary service.
- Rapidly iterated over business opportunities and tested them against the market with high-def interactive design mock-ups.
- Critically analyzed customer feedback, user behaviors, and legal ramifications of our service offerings.
Front-End Developer Lead at Fresh Consulting
Jan 2010 - Jun 2018 (8 yrs 6 mos)
Fresh Consulting is a design-led software, hardware, and robotics innovation company that offers end-to-end services with integrated teams.
As a Front-End Developer Lead, I led and developed Single-Page Web Apps (SPA) for clients including Fortune 250 company.
- Developed 5 Enterprise-Grade applications and 100+ marketing & lead-gen websites.
- Led a team of developers (30+) including technical training sessions, career development planning, performance reviews, and more.
- Spoke at conferences, meet-ups, and code camps on topics including programming, creativity, and career development.
What’s your story?
Unlike many agencies that juggle multiple clients while minimizing the labor cost... I am here to give you an undivided attention to your unique pain points, and guarantee to bring high quality results to the table.
Don’t wait, let’s have a conversation now: